The “Old Man’s Beer Garden”
Back by popular demand, the “OLD MAN’S BEER GARDEN” is here for both runners and A Christmas Story fans’ holiday enjoyment. Mr. Parker and his friends saw what a great time you had last year, so it’s being brought back for a second season! After your stellar finish and your medal is around your neck, come on in and enjoy a glass of the famous “Christmas Ale”, “House IPA” or “Doertmunder Lager Gold” and toast your finish in style! The Beer Garden is just beyond the 5K finish and is sponsored by the Great Lakes Brewing Co. and the Rowley Inn!
- The Beer Garden is on the corner of West 11thSt and Buhrer St., just beyond the medal racks. (location change). This is at the 5K finish area and near the A Christmas Story House. It will be open until 1pm. There is no beer garden at the 10K finish.
- Must present an ID and be over 21 to enter the tent.
- Tickets are $5 for each 12oz cup.
- Beer Garden is open from 9:30am – 1pm on raceday.
- Busing to and from down town for the race participants is from 9:30am to 12 noon. Any other transportation beyond the race buses must be made by the participant. (friends, taxi and UBER work well).
- The beer tent workers have the right to deny serving alcohol at any point a patron appears intoxicated or displays disruptive behavior. (discretion of the staff is final).
IS NOW OPEN
BE A PART OF THE 2019
A CHRISTMAS STORY RUN 5K/10K