Back by popular demand, the “OLD MAN’S BEER GARDEN” is here for both runners and A Christmas Story fans’ holiday enjoyment.
Mr. Parker and his friends saw what a great time you had last year, so it’s being brought back for a second season! After your stellar finish
and your medal is around your neck, come on in and enjoy a glass of the famous “Christmas Ale” or “Doertmunder Lager Gold” and toast
· The Beer Garden is on the corner of West 11thSt and Buhrer St., just beyond the medal racks. (location change).
This is at the 5K finish area and near the A Christmas Story House. It will be open until 2pm. There is no beer garden at the 10K finish.
· Must present an ID and be over 21 to enter the tent.
· Tickets are $5 for each 12oz cup.
· Beer Garden is open from 9:30am – 2pm on raceday December 2nd.
· Bussing to and from down town for the race participants is from 9:30am to 12 noon. Any other transportation beyond the race busses
must be made by the participant. (friends, taxi and UBER work well).
· The beer tent workers have the right to deny serving alcohol at any point a patron appears intoxicated or displays disruptive behavior.
(discretion of the staff is final).